Simple Tips for Job Interview. Please Subscribe for More Videos.
Please Visit http://jaitube.com for more Tips
1. Be prepared - Read your CV and look what you wrote in CV, the interviewer may ask the questions on it. Look at the company website which you are going for the interview. Interviewer may ask about the salary and why you are looking for job change.
2. First Impression count - Greet the interviewer with a smile and handshake. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Try to walk little in the reception before getting in to the interviewer room. Mike Johnson HR says, " you have to sell yourself before the interviewer". The Interviewer keenly observes at each and every thing that you do, like walking, talking and verbose. Then comes to conclusion for selecting you for the job.
3. Don't Waffle -- Answering to the questions should be proper, even if you need some time to recollect your thought's interviewer will give you time for it.
4. Be positive - Interviewer may ask about current company employers and your boss. Interviewer look's at some who accepts challenges and enthusiasm to work.
5. Why should they hire you? - Interviewer will look for a candidate who posse's qualities like, a team worker and good communicator. You should be ready to talk about you knowledge, experience, abilities and skills that you have. Tell the interviewer at least 3 strong points about you.
6. Expect the unexpected - Interviewer may killer questions that you cannot expect. Question like how your colleagues describe about you? , try to answer these sort of questions in a relaxed manner.
7. Remember your body language -- Don't fold your arms, lean back or look at the floor. Sit properly and try to maintain good eye contact with the interviewer.
8. Develop rapport - Jean smith an anthropologist says that it is infectious being positive and enthusiastic. Ask your interviewer any questions at the end of interview.
9. Remember your manners - Tell the interviewer about interest in the company and ask a business card, say "thank you" , email or letter saying how much you are interested in getting a job from your company.
10. Clarify anything you are unsure of While answering to the interviewer questions, you should be very honest and if you don't know anything about the questions he asked say I don't know.
Follow the three P's rule -- prepare, practice and perform, you will be successful in any interview.
Tags: Simple Tips for Job Interview, easy tips for interview, easy tips for job interview, how to prepare for job interview, interview, interview techniques, interview tips, job interview, job interview techniques, job interview tips, preparation for job interview, simple tips for interview, simple tips for job interview, tip for job interview, tips for interview, Tip (Quotation Subject), How-to (Media Genre), Simple, Work, Life, Save, Office, Easy, Help, Easy (Musical Album), Save (River)